A quick and easy mix veg curry specially for fasting. This mix veg recipe is very very tasty and hygienic also. Here I am using very few spices but the curry is very very tasty, you can see the picture above. The taste of a mix veg is basically depends on the ratio of the vegetables. Also you have to choose right vegetables for the mix veg. So do try this mix veg at your home and enjoy.
Here we cut all the vegetables in small cube size/equal size.
Potato – 2 cup
Pumpkin – 1 cup
Brinjal – 1 cup
Cauliflower – 1 cup
Raw banana – 1 cup
Tomato – 1 medium (chopped)
Coriander leaf – 1 tbsp (chopped)
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Green chilli – 1 (chopped)
Oil – 2 tsp
Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Heat a pan, add oil to it.
- After oil becomes heat add cumin seeds, chopped green chilli and all the vegetables.
- After that add salt and mix very well. Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes in low flame so that the vegetables are nicely cooked.
- Now remove the cover, add chopped tomato, turmeric powder and red chilli powder, so let’s mix all the ingredients very well.
- After that cover the pan and cook it for another 10-15 minutes or till the vegetables are completely cooked.
- So when the vegetables are cooked completely, add chopped coriander leaf, roasted cumin powder and mix it very well.
- Finally our mix veg curry for fasting is ready to serve. You can serve this mix veg curry with roti or paratha.
In conclusion, the veg curry contains less oil and less spices but more healthy and delicious. Here I am using only roasted cumin powder as a dry masala, but if you don’t make this curry for fasting then you can also add 1/2 tsp chicken masala. So friends try this at your home and don’t forget to share your experience because we love to hear from you and if you like the recipe please click the like button. Have a good day.